In the Official Gazette of Romania, Part I, no. 394 dated June 5, 2015 was published Order no. 3782/2015 of the Minister of education and scientific research for approving the Methodology for receiving foreigners from third states to study in Romanian schools, for pre-university level/higher education institutions accredited or / provisionally approved, in school / university year 2015-2016.
According to the methodology, the citizens of third states shall be admitted to study in Romania on the basis of study documents, through files contest.
Shall accede in the Romanian pre-university/higher education institutions the citizens who:
– have documents proving the citizenship of their country;
– have the necessary training, proven by study documents issued by recognized educational institutions in the country of origin;
– have submitted their file within the schedule established by each educational institution and within the time prescribed in its methodology;
– have the pre-approval of the educational institution where they wish to study.
Specific conditions are:
– Promoting the organized aptitude tests;
– PhD entrance exam.
Foreign nationals from third states are enrolled for Romanian university studies after graduating the preparatory year in which they acquire the requisite knowledge of language, as well as specific knowledge related to their future training profile (anatomy, physics, chemistry, drawing etc. ).
The minimum amount of the tuition fees for foreigners from third countries is set out in Ordinance no. 22/2009 on establishing minimum amount of tuition fees in foreign currency, for citizens who study in Romania on their own from countries which are not members of the European Union, as well as from those that are not part of the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation.
Students from third countries can be enrolled for pre-university education in Romania if one of the parents, guardians or legal support:
– is repatriated;
– has, by marriage, domicile in Romania;
– is the holder of a residence permit in Romania;
– conducts in accordance with the law, activities in Romania;
– is studying in the university or postgraduate education system, public / private accredited in Romania.
High school graduates with baccalaureate or equivalent degree can be enrolled in the first cycle of university studies.
For master academic studies, admission is performed at accredited study programs in the higher education institution, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
For admission to doctoral studies can apply graduates or equivalent master’s degree (graduate degree or bachelor degree of the graduate of higher education with a long lasting period, before it was applied the three Bologna cycles).
:: The Source: JURIDICE.ro
Adina Elena OPREA