In the Romanian Official Gazette, Part I, no. 74 of 28 January 2015 it was published the Order of the President of the National Agency for Fiscal Administration no. 163/2015 for the approval of simplified customs procedures.
According to these provisions, the declaration of goods to the customs authority for placing under a customs procedure can be done, by exemption from the declaration of goods in the normal procedure, by using the simplified procedures referred to in art. 253 of Regulation (EEC) No. 2454/93 of 2 July 1993 for laying down the provisions for implementing Regulation (EEC) No. 2913/92 of the Council establishing the Community Customs Code.
Simplified customs procedures are:
– Incomplete declaration procedure;
– The simplified declaration procedure;
– The procedure for customs clearance at residence.
The authorization for the simplified declaration procedure or local clearance procedure shall be granted to persons who:
– Require the use of simplified procedures for their own use and / or
– Require the use of simplified procedures as representative.
:: The Source: JURIDICE.ro