In the Official Gazette of Romania, Part I, no. 964 from December 30, 2014 was published the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 90/2014, amending and supplementing Law no. 297/2004 regarding the capital market.
The measures provided by the Emergency Ordinance aims mainly to:
– Facilitate the access to the capital market in Romania;
– Respect the investors’ rights (voting and dividends);
– Corporate governance and transparency of issuers;
– Simplify the regime of the public offerings and listings of shares and bonds;
– Eliminate some bureaucratic restrictive provisions.
:: The Source: JURIDICE.ro