In the Official Gazette of Romania, Part I, no. 709 of 29th September 2014, the Government Decision no. 749/2014 for approving the Enforcement norms of the provision regarding the award of public service concession contracts for distributing the natural gas, has been published.
According to the regulatory document, the public service concession contract for distributing natural gas is assigned through the public tender procedure organized by the competent Ministry, as contracting authority.
For the award of public service concession contracts for distributing the natural gas, the following stages must be followed:
– the initiation of concession procedure, after receiving a request from an interested person or public authority; the request is accompanied by a feasibility study approved by the National Authority for Energy Regulation (ANRE);
– drafting by the grantor of the study to substantiate the concession decision;
– approving the public service concession for distributing the natural gas for one or several delimited areas – administrative and territorial units: communes, cities, counties;
– drafting the award documentation;
– organizing and performing the open public tender;
– concluding the public service concession contract for distributing natural gas.
:: The source: JURIDICE.ro