In the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 786 from the 16th of December, 2013, it has been published the President’s Order from the National Authority for Protecting Consumers no. 392/2013 regarding the establishment of conditions that must be fulfilled by the economic operators which commercialize bakery products on Romania’s territory.
The NACP order establishes the rules which must be fulfilled by economic operators which commercialize bakery products on Romania’s territory.
– it is not allowed the presence of dyes in the composition of bakery products, excepting E 150 a-d – sugars and caramels – for malt bread;
– when commercializing unpacked bakery products on Romania’s territory, operators are obliged to display in sales structures elements to provide accurate, complete and precise information of consumer: products’ name, supplier’s name, net quantity/piece, retail price, expressed in lei/piece, price per unit, expressed in lei/kg, ingredients with allergenic effect;
– packed bakery products must submit labeling elements such: name under which the product is sold, ingredients list, quantity of certain ingredients or categories of ingredients, net quantity, minim durability, storage or use when they require special instructions, the name or business name and address of the manufacturer or packer or distributor registered in the European Union, retail price, expressed in lei/piece, price per unit, expressed in lei/kg etc;
– when commercializing packed bakery products, economic operators must show in the sailing structures next elements: name under which the product is sold, supplier’s name, net quantity/piece, retail price, expressed in lei/piece, price per unit, expressed in lei/kg;
– for unpacked bakery products there are allowed decreases of the net amount due to loss of moisture, under the validity period;
– bakery products are to be commercialized in authorized units, in compliance with the hygiene conditions laid down by law. For general stores, bakery products are sold in individual exposure areas.
:: The source: JURIDICE.ro