In the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 584 of 16th September 2013 was published Government Ordinance no. 628/2013 for approving Methodological Norms for applying the regulations of Government Emergency Ordinance no. 43/2013 regarding certain measures to develop and support family farms and facilitate the access to finances for the farmers.
The normative act details the EGO’s no. 43/2013 terms for applying certain measures for developing and supporting family farms and facilitating the access to finances for the farmers.
From it’s regulations, we mention:
– certain technical aspects required for the operating of the financial instruments which are available for the payees set in EGO 43/2013 are regulated
– the procedures to furnish guarantees set in EGO 43/2013 are detailed, regarding the sources to form the guarantee;
– regulations regarding the execution of the guarantees furnished in situations in which the payee does not respect hot contractual obligations are stipulated;
– it sets that the Fund for microlending will be formed, defined in the project as the total amount of sums allocated by the MARD in the purpose of giving microlendings;
– the terms for giving microlendings are estabilished.
:: The source: JURIDICE.ro