In the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 537 from August 26th, 2013 was published Governmental Ordinance no. 25/1992 for amending and supplementing Governmental Ordinance no. 24/1992 regarding setting the consular services and the taxes imposed for them.
– the title of the ordinance modifies in the sense that the syntagma “consular services” becomes “public services” and it specifies that the ordinance exclusively applies on the territory of Romania;
– supplementing the rulings regarding the field in which the ordinance applies, the scheme of taxation, the services free of charge;
– updating the amount of the charges;
– ruling out the obsolete services;
– introducing new categories of services.
:: The source: JURIDICE.ro