Once spring has set in, authorities put new clothes on the procedures for the tax registration of legal entities, associations and other entities having no legal personality, as well as of natural entities carrying on independent economic activities or being independent professionals, by introducing new registration forms.
Thus, Monitorul Oficial al Romaniei, Part I, No 130 / 12 March 2013 has published Order No 250 / 22 February 2013 of the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Public Finance, which amends Order No 262 / 2007 of the Minister of Public Finance approving taxpayers’ registration forms.
Under the newly published Order, the declarations of tax registration / declarations of amendments made by legal entities, associations and other entities having no legal personality (Form 010), and by natural entities carrying on independent economic activities or being independent professionals (Form 070), as well as the instructions for filling in such Forms have been amended.
categories of tax returns which are to be included in the taxation records, covering the following:
– tax on natural monopoly in the electric power and natural gas sector
– tax on additional income obtained from natural gas deregulation prices
– tax on income from the exploitation of natural resources other than natural gas.
These provisions have come into force on the date of their publication in Monitorul Oficial.
TAX ALERT by Mazars Consulting / MAZARS ROMANIA
* Note: You may find Romanian, German and French versions of the newsletter in Mazars’ archive
* TAX ALERTcontains a selection of the latest major issues occurred in the Romanian legislative framework, is intended only to provide information and, hence, shall not be deemed to provide professional advice or consultancy. Therefore, we assume no responsibility in this respect.