The 2012 year-end has brought about major changes to the Romanian tax legislation, especially in respect to the Value Added Tax (VAT).
Aiming to help you comprehend the full range of changes and their significant impact on your company, it is our pleasure to invite you to attend the seminar organised by Mazars, on 1 February 2013.
The seminar will focus on certain aspects which can prove useful in mitigating the potential risks arising out of an inappropriate application of the regulations in force, and intends to walk you through the main changes in taxation, which take effect in 2013. The seminar will approach issues, such as:
– The VAT system applicable on collection of payment
– How to declare the 2012 profit tax
– Declaration of the income that is subject to withholding tax
– Computation of the tax on means of transport
– Updates regarding the declaration and payment of income tax.
The seminar will end in a Q&A session, enabling us to approach questions which you sent beforehand as well as other questions that have been addressed in the allotted time. For an optimal unfolding of the seminar, please be so kind as to send us your questions no later than 28 January 2013.
• Gabriel SINCU – Partner, Head of Tax & Outsourcing
• Ioana GHEORGHE – Manager, Tax Advisory
• Mihaela HAMPU – Supervising Senior Consultant, Tax Advisory
• Adrian SERBAN – Senior Consultant, Tax Advisory
• Sonia IVAN – Senior Consultant, Tax Advisory
Registration fee: 150 EUR (+VAT)*
* Companies registering 2 participants will receive a 10% discount and a 15% discount for registering more than 2 participants.
Location: Hotel Ramada Bucharest North (str. Daniel Danielopolu, nr. 44A)
Deadline for registration: 28 January 2013.
For more information, please call us at +4 031 229 2600 or send an email at email@example.com.
>> The source: JURIDICE.ro