GRUIA DUFAUT Law Office hires junior lawyer
– graduate of the Faculty of Law, member of the Bucharest Bar;
– good knowledge of French language (preferably at an advanced level);
– graduation from the French-Romanian Judicial College represents an advantage;
– high-level judicial knowledge, high professional standard;
– young, dynamic, punctual, willing to work hard in order to meet short deadlines;
– controlled, balanced, able to withstand stress and pressure;
– able to quickly absorb and retain essential and necessary information;
– logical, structured thinking, empathic and intuitive, with very good organizational skills;
– able to communicate, concentrate, analyze (urgency vs. importance) and quickly synthesize information,
– able to plan, act, evolve independently and responsibly;
– good knowledge of office automation, PC software (MS Office)
– excellent knowledge of Romanian, able to communicate in a coherent and correct manner, both orally and written.
– willing to work on an extended program.
– insuring the relationship with the Trade Register Office, as well as other authorities (ministries, city halls, bailiffs) and drawing up all the necessary formalities in relationship with these authorities;
– drawing up and submitting the necessary files in order to establish companies and/or in order to make the statutory amendments which may appear during the deployment of their activity, drawing up and submitting the necessary files to the public administration, filling in forms, applications, paying taxes, taking up documents, certificates, titles, legalized copies etc.;
– judicial inquiries on various subjects (Civil Law, Company Law, Intellectual Property Law, Fiscal Law, Labor Law);
– writing documentation drafts necessary for the daily and administrative activity of the companies (company documents, contracts, requests, judicial correspondence), writing judicial opinions on various subjects;
– keeping evidence and writing correspondence, documents, contracts, registers, copying and translating;
– receiving, transmitting and administering of the requests, in order to relieve the lawyer of his auxiliary responsibilities, being an mediator between the lawyer and the others (interruption factors). Insures a back-up during the hours when the attorney is not available.
GRUIA DUFAUT Law Office has been present on the Romanian business law market since 1990 and it has a solid reputation, backed up by a team of competent and multilingual lawyers, with an extensive experience in various domains. An important player on the business law market, the Office has a considerable client portfolio, which includes multinational and national groups and companies, as well as small and medium Romanian and foreign enterprises. In a legal and competitive environment, the Office acknowledges the importance of long-term partnerships and fully devotes itself to all its clients, through continuous judicial counseling, reactivity and professionalism. The Office’s main intervention fields are: Company Law/ Commercial Law, Social Law, Real estate Law, Fiscal and Financial Law, Competition and Distribution Law, Intellectual Property Law, Litigations/ Mediations / Commercial Arbitration.
Candidates must send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the attention of Roxana NITULESCU, Attorney-at-law.