Skateboarding recognised as official sport.
On Friday, the 25th of March 2022, Order no. 140/2022, that officially recognises the sports branch of Skateboarding in Romania, was published in the Official Journal of Romania, Part I, no. 294. Skateboarding is officially recognised as a sport in Romania following a request from the Sports Skateboarding Association of Constanta. [source]
Fishing regulations for 2022.
On Friday, the 25th of March 2022, order no. 57/675/2022, that establishes the seasons and areas prohibiting fishing, and aquatic protected and restoration areas for 2022, was published in the Official Journal of Romania, Part I, no. 295.
Fishing for commercial, sports, recreational, and personal consumption of any species of fish, crustaceans, molluscs, and other living aquatic animals is prohibited:
- in natural fish habitats, from the 9th of April to the 7th of June.
- in frontier waters, from the 24th April to 7th of June.
- in the Prut river, its permanently flooded areas and its temporary limitrophe areas, and Stânca-Costești dam, from the 9th of April to the 7th of June.
- in the economic zone Meleaua Sfântu Gheorghe to Ciotic, from the 9th of April to the 7th of June.
- in the Danube river that creates a border with the Republic of Bulgaria, from the 24th April to 7th of June.
- in the waters that create a frontier with Ukraine, including the Musura Gulf, from the 24th April to 7th of June.
- in the Razim-Sinoe lagoon and coastal lakes, from the 9th of April to the 7th of June.
The following activities are prohibited in certain marine protected areas and restoration areas:
- fishing for commercial, sports, recreational, and personal consumption of any species of fish, crustaceans, molluscs, and other living aquatic animal.
- work in the in the area of minor banks, slopes and riverbeds, which prevent migration, reproduction, or endanger the existence of living aquatic resources, such as the narrowing or damming of watercourses, the cutting and harvesting plants, trees, and shrubs, and the extraction of mud, sand, and gravel.
The above-mentioned activities are permitted only in the following cases:
- for scientific purposes
- in order to prevent natural disasters
- to fulfill newly-declared objectives of national interest and security, and for the maintenance of already existing objects and buildings.
The Order entered into force on the 25th of March 2022. [source]
Copyright law amended.
On Monday, the 28th of March 2022, Klaus Iohannis, Romania’s President, signed the decree that enacts the law amending and supplementing Law no. 8/1996 regarding copyrights and related laws. [source]
Self-taxation and withholding tax forms amended.
On Monday, the 28th of March 2022, Order no. 449/2022 was published in the Official Journal of Romania, Part I, no. 298. Order no. 449/2022: amends and supplements Order no. 587/2016 by the president of the National Agency of Fiscal Administration (NAFA) approves the template and contents of the forms for self-taxation and withholding taxes; amends Order no. 64/2022 by NAFA’s president that enforces provisions Law no. 259/2021, art. II, for setting a scheme electricity and natural gas for the cold season 2021-2022; supplements Government Ordinance no. 27/1996 that grants facilities to residents and people employed in certain counties in Apuseni mountains and the Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve; amends and supplements Order no. 587/2016 by NAFA’s president that approves the template and contents of the forms used for declaring self-taxation and withholding taxes.
The amended form for self-taxation and withholding tax pertains to the means of taxation of additional income by electricity providers; the additional income is calculated from the difference between the average monthly price of electricity and 450 RON/MWh (90 EUR). [source]
State aid investments increased for large impact projects.
On Tuesday, the 29th of March 2022, the Ministry of Finances set for public debate a draft Decision that amends Government Decision no. 807/2014 which sets certain state aid schemes for large impact economic investments. The investment limit was changed from 1 million EUR to 5 million EUR. [source]
Emergency Government Ordinance (EGO) for price adjustments.
On Tuesday, the 29th of March 2022, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration set for public debate a draft EGO that adjusts prices of public acquisition contracts, sector contracts, concession contract, and framework agreements. [source]