We are proud to share that MPR|Partners has just received no less than five awards at the XIth Top Lawyers’ Gala organized by FinMedia in Bucharest, for both the firm’s and firm’s lawyers’ achievements.
MPR|Partners was presented with the Award of Excellence for Technology Developments throughout 2020, following its numerous initiatives in this respect. These have included amongst others:
– implementing the AI platform Luminance, a premiere entry on the Romanian market;
– developing in-house solutions for providing automated assistance;
– actively participating to the drafting of national legislation in technology related matters;
– drafting numerous articles and publications in the field and creating a specialized technology blog;
– further developing its specialized team in this sector;
– assistance provided to a substantial number of large and mid-sized technology companies.
In addition, several senior members of the team have been acknowledged for their outstanding activity in important and growing practice areas of the firm such as:
– TMT & Data Protection Award of Excellence presented to Cristina Crețu, Senior Privacy and Technology Consultant;
– Insolvency, Litigation and Arbitration Award of Excellence presented to Anca Băițan, Managing Associate;
– Telecom, IT, Consumer protection Award of Excellence presented to Daniel Alexie, Managing Associate; and
– IP/Intellectual property Award of Excellence presented to Flavia Ștefura, Senior Associate.
The Top Lawyers’ Gala is purported at awarding reputed lawyers with the most relevant experience, who are achieving results and high-performance levels in the most important areas of business law throughout the preceding year. Furthermore, special awards are presented to law firms for their entire activity within the profession.