It was published in the Official Gazette, Part I no. 506 of May 14, 2021, Order no. 699/67/2021 for the modification of the Order of the Minister of Health and of the Minister of Internal Affairs no. 874/81/2020 on the establishment of the obligation to wear a protective mask, epidemiological triage and mandatory disinfection of hands to prevent contamination with SARS-CoV-2 virus during the state of alert.
Starting with May 15, 2021, it was established that it is mandatory to wear a protective mask only in closed public spaces, public transport, at work, commercial spaces, as well as in open public spaces, such as, without being limited to these, markets, fairs, fairs, flea markets, commercial spaces, public transport stations.
At the workplace, depending on the risk assessment performed by the occupational physician of the unit, the following exceptions are established:
– the employee is alone in the office / all the people in the office are vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 virus for which 10 days have passed since the completion of the complete vaccination schedule;
– the person suffers from diseases that affect the oxygenation capacity;
– the person carries out intense physical activities and / or in demanding working conditions (high temperatures, high humidity, etc.);
– TV presenters and their guests, provided that the distance of 3 meters between persons is observed;
– children under 5 years of age.
It was published in the Official Gazette, Part I no. 518 of May 19, 2021, the Decision no. 519/2021 for the approval of the Agreement amending and reconfirming the Financing Agreement dated November 19, 2013 between the Government of Romania and the European Investment Fund, signed in Luxembourg on June 18, 2020 and in Bucharest on September 24, 2020.
On 5 May 2021, the Government of Romania adopted the decision approving the Agreement amending and reconfirming the Financing Agreement of 19 November 2013 between the Government of Romania and the European Investment Fund, signed in Luxembourg on 18 June 2020 and in Bucharest on September 24, 2020.
It was published, in the Official Gazette, Part I no. 516 of May 18, 2021, the Decision no. 312/2021 for the amendment of the Prime Minister’s Decision no. 236/2015 on the establishment of the Interministerial Committee for Public Procurement.
According to the decision, the Committee is chaired by the Secretary General of the Government. He may delegate the task of management to the president of the National Agency for Public Procurement.
Accordingly, the annexes no. 1 and 2 to the Decision of the Prime Minister no. 236/2015 have been replaced by the Annexes to this Decision.
On Friday, May 21, 2021, with the entry into force of the Law on electronic monitoring in judicial and executive criminal proceedings, a series of amendments to the provisions of the Criminal Code, the Code of Criminal Procedure and other normative acts become applicable, according to an official communication from the Ministry of internal affairs.
– The violation by the person under house arrest of the obligation not to leave the building or the non-observance by him of the itinerary or of the travel conditions will constitute the infraction of escaping, resulting in applying the provisions regarding the multiple crimes.
– When, in bad faith, the defendant violates the obligation not to leave the building or does not comply with the itinerary or travel conditions, established by law, the supervisory body has the right to catch the defendant and present him immediately to the prosecutor, during criminal prosecution, to the preliminary chamber judge, in the preliminary chamber procedure, or to the court, during the trial.
– The period of time shall be expressly indicated, as well as, as the case may be, the place of work, the educational institution, the health unit or another place where the defendant’s travel is approved.
– Within the supervision program, it will be established that, at least once every 7 days, the person under judicial control has to appear at the police body designated with his supervision.