One of the possible scenarios for a business in the post-COVID-19 period is insolvency. No matter how gloomy this notion may seem to entrepreneurs, it is clear that now it will be present more than ever in the economic reality. However, one must keep in mind that the risk of launching insolvency proceedings either with respect to your business or with respect to a contractual partner of yours (be it your debtor or your creditor) does not necessarily mean the imminence of bankruptcy. Now, more than ever, in order to find a quick solution and especially for successfully implementing it, we must consider the contractual and financial discipline.
What are the first steps in order to be prepared for what is to come? As already mentioned, a big wave of insolvencies, payment incapability, renegotiation of contracts and reduction of amounts collected from contractual partners is expected in the post-COVID life.
To help you limit the negative impact on your business, act | Botezatu Estrade Partners has launched – Debt Sanitizer 🧴 – a package of measures that can keep you away from the risks of your own insolvency or the insolvency of your contractual partners.
Created out of care for your business, Debt Sanitizer involves:
– 🚑 verifying existing contracts;
– 🔬 identifying guarantees;
– 🧪 establishing a strategy to follow in the case of contractual relationships with a major risk for debt recovery / contract renegotiation / debt rescheduling / debt insurance.
Debt Sanitizer 🧴 helps you evaluate the post-COVID-19 state of contractual relationships and find the best solution to:
– minimize the risks associated with insolvency proceedings that may be opened either against your business or against your partners, and, as far as possible
– successfully recover receivables or parts thereof that are due, not only in the insolvency proceedings of the debtor but also through amicable solutions negotiated with your partners in difficulty.
ACT before you need to reACT. Communicate faster and more efficiently and develop the best strategy to follow!
For more detail about Debts Sanitizer access the link https://actlegal-botezatuestrade.com/debt-sanitizer/.