ȚUCA ZBÂRCEA & ASOCIAȚII will continue to provide legal assistance and representation services amid the recently instated national emergency and stands by its clients and the business community in general in these difficult times.
ȚUCA ZBÂRCEA & ASOCIAȚII commits to providing full and continuous legal services adapted to the urgency of the current state of affairs.
Operational continuity is first ensured by a permanent service at the firm’s headquarters for urgent meetings with clients or potential clients and second, by the services that the entire team of lawyers and support staff provides under the remote-working programme the firm has put into place. Our teams are well set up to work remotely, to conduct virtual meetings and conference calls whilst being fully available via phone and email. We shall provide the same level of quality legal services as usual. For any further details, our clients may always get in touch with their relevant contact partner in our law firm.
In addition, given our commitment to provide fast and reliable services adapted to the demands of the challenging period we are going through, ȚUCA ZBÂRCEA & ASOCIAȚII’s team offers assistance and support to clients, the business community and our fellow citizens in general, as follows:
– A complete and thorough legal analysis of the Decree establishing the state of emergency issued on March 16th, 2020 (available soon on www.tuca.ro/covid-19/);
– Access to resources and studies dedicated to crisis management in the light of the coronavirus pandemic (www.tuca.ro/covid-19/);
– Clear and concise legal analyses of the legislative, doctrinal and jurisprudential news (newsletters) sent as free weekly newsletters to all our clients and all other interested persons;
– Podcasts brought together under the label “Law in the time of corona”, in which various topical issues (especially legal issues) will be addressed, in the form of accessible debates with lawyers and tax consultants of the firm, as well as special invited guests, as needed;
– Legal consultations offered by a working group of lawyers who specialized in managing issues specific to economic crisis (company law, restructuring and insolvency, labor law, tax and customs law, commercial contracts, litigation and arbitration, public procurement, data protection, etc.);
– Legal assistance for the most urgent situations for which, apart from the already known means of contact, we have set up a special communication channel (email@example.com).
Florentin Țuca, Managing Partner of ȚUCA ZBÂRCEA & ASOCIAȚIIi: “In such times, any verbal assurances and bombastic statements are superfluous. To put it simply: we will stand beside you!”