In the Official Gazette number 901 of the 7thof November 2019 it as published Law no. 204/2019 for the approval of Government Emergency Ordinance no. 49/2019 regarding alternative transport services through passenger car and driver.
– The operator of the digital platform, legal person that does not reside has to have an underlying company registered at the ONRC, and not a branch establishment.
– The validity of the technical notification from the Ministry of Communication and Informational Society shall be modified from 12 months to 24 months.
– The quantum of the tax own by the operator of the digital platform that has to be paid to the state budget at every 24 months shall be increased from 50.000 lei to 100.000 lei.
– The transitional period of which shall benefit the persons that operate activities provisioned for by the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 49/2019 regarding the alternative transport services through passenger car and driver shall be modified from the 1stof November 2019 to the 1stof February 2020.
In the Official Gazette no. 898 of the 6thof November 2019 it is published the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 68/2019 regarding the establishment of measures at the level of central public administration and for the modification and amendment of certain normative documents.
In full accordance with Government Emergency Ordinance, the activity of the professional training in public administration, as well as the activity of professional improvement of the public office clerks coupled with the continuous training within public administration managed by the regional centers shall become the attribute of the Ministry for Public Works, Development and Administration, organized as a result of the reorganization of the Ministry for Regional Development and Public Administration. Thus, The National Administration Institute shall no longer exist.
In the Official Gazette no. 892 of the 5thof November 2019 it is published the Methodological provisions for the organization and functioning of the National Franchise Registry, dated 4 November 2019.
The National Franchise Registry shall be constituted in electronic format and shall be made out of the following information:
– information regarding notifications pertaining to the release of information regarding the opening of new franchise units.
– information regarding the identity of the management of the franchise.
– the history of legal disputes of the franchiser/master franchisee and its management team.
– the initial amount that should have been invested by the franchisee.
– the mutual obligations of the parties, copies that capture the financial result of the franchiser for the past year, the holding of information regarding the pilot-unit, the modification/update or deletion of the information.
The modification of the information registered in the National Franchise Registry shall be performed on the base of notification towards the franchiser/master franchisee or as a result of an error that ought to be discovered in the reviewing process performed by the Romanian Franchise Association.
The deletion of the Franchiser/master franchisee from the National Franchise Registry shall be performed on the basis of notification or ex officio by the Romanian Franchise Association and as a result of the evaluation of relevant documentation regarding the lack of respecting the quality of franchiser.