POPOVICI NITU STOICA & ASOCIATII advised Optical Network, the leading retailer and an important distributor on the Romanian optical market, on its sale to private equity fund Innova Capital.
Optical Network operates as a retailer of a large array of high-quality glasses and eyecare products. The network consists of 55 stores under two banners: OPTIblu that is offering a premium range of products and Klarmann that has a more budget proposition.
Other significant M&A transactions recently advised by PNSA:
– Net Brinel on its takeover by SNEF;
– Dedeman on the acquisition of The Office;
– Voestalpine on the acquisition of the majority stake in Travertec Buzău;
– WDP on the acquisition of Dunca Logistics Centre and CTPark Cluj I;
– Medicover on the acquisition of Phoenix Medical Center;
– Dedeman on the acquisition of The Bridge;
– Medicover on the acquisition of Academica Medical Centers;
– Dedeman on the acquisition of Cemacon and Cemacon Real Estate;
– Oresa Ventures on the sale of Fabryo to AkzoNobel;
– Farmexim and Help Net on their sale to Phoenix;
– Medicover on the acquisition of Pelican Hospital.