POPOVICI NIȚU STOICA & ASOCIAȚII assisted its long-standing client RTC Proffice Experience, a subsidiary of Swedish investment fund Oresa Ventures and a leading company in indirect workplace distribution, on the acquisition of the cleaning and hygiene products distribution of Paper Plus SRL.
PNSA team led by Partner Silviu Stoica, along with Managing Associate Vlad Ambrozie, also included Managing Associates Ioana Dumitru and Codrin Luță, as well as Senior Associates Laura Ambrozie and Cristina Marcu. The tax assistance was provided by Mihaela Pohaci, Partner with PNSA Tax SRL, and Raluca Rusu, Senior Tax Manager.
PNSA assisted Oresa Ventures in all their M&A deals of the last 12 years, including on the sale or acquisition of La Fantana; several branches of Somaco; RTC Proffice; Romanian Business Consult; G&D Teius; Blue Coffee; Atlas Paints; and Fabryo Corporation.
Other significant M&A transactions advised by PNSA in the last 12 months:
- Voestalpine on the acquisition of the majority stake in Travertec Buzău;
- WDP on the acquisition of Dunca Logistics Centre and CTPark Cluj I;
- Ameropa on the acquisition of Sărulești agricultural base;
- Medicover on the acquisition of Phoenix Medical Center;
- Dedeman on the acquisition of The Bridge;
- Medicover on the acquisition of Academica Medical Centers;
- Dedeman on the acquisition of Cemacon and Cemacon Real Estate;
- Oresa Ventures on the sale of Fabryo to AkzoNobel;
- Farmexim and Help Net on the sale to Phoenix;
- Ameropa on the acquisition of 40% of the shares of agribusiness companies Promat Comimpex and Agroind Cauaceu;
- Medicover on the acquisition of Pelican Hospital;
- Xella on the acquisition of Macon Group;
- Voestalpine on the acquisition of the coating business from Barum Technik;
- Auchan on the acquisition of OK Supermarket network.