Popovici Niţu Stoica & Asociaţii advised Dedeman on the acquisition of The Bridge, a new landmark office project in Bucharest with an approximately 80,000 sqm leasable area, from Forte Partners. This is considered by specialists the largest deal on the Romanian real estate market in 2018.
“We are truly honoured to have advised Dragoș and Adrian Pavăl, the founders of Dedeman (the biggest Romanian entrepreneurial company with a turnover above €1bn), in the most important acquisition of a Romanian entrepreneur,” declared Valentin Creața.
PNSA team led by Partners Valentin Creața and Ioana Șampek, also included Managing Associates Andreea Grosu, Codrin Luță and Ioana Dumitru, Senior Associates Lavinia Dinoci and Teodora Cazan, as well as Associates Cristiana Blei, Luiza Zamura, Geanina Popescu and Veronica Culcea. The tax assistance was provided by Mihaela Pohaci, Partner, and Raluca Rusu, Senior Manager with PNSA Tax SRL.
PNSA also advised Dedeman in 2018 on the successful clearance with the Competition Council of the acquisition of Cemacon and Cemacon Real Estate.
Other significant M&A transactions advised by PNSA in the last 12 months:
– Medicover on the acquisition of Academica Medical Centers;
– Oresa Ventures on the sale of Fabryo to AkzoNobel;
– Farmexim and Help Net on the sale to Phoenix;
– Ameropa on the acquisition of 40% of the shares of agribusiness companies Promat Comimpex and Agroind Cauaceu;
– Medicover on the acquisition of Pelican Hospital;
– Xella on the acquisition of Macon Group;
– Voestalpine on the acquisition of the coating business from Barum Technik;
– Auchan on the acquisition of OK Supermarket network.