Romanian Legal Week in brief: April 10-16, 2017
On Monday, the 10th of April 2017, the National Authority of Public Finances stated that, at the end of this week, Bogdan-Nicolae Stan, NAFA’s president, is bound to present the Prime Minister of Romania the measures taken up to the 15th of April, according to the plan approved at the beginning of the year.
Among the measures found in the plan are:
- The improvement of the interactions with tax payers
- The identification of tax payers who register in the accounting records invoices for fictitious operations
- The intensification of operative controls in the areas that show fiscal risk
- The urgent implementation of the Private Virtual Space Service for legal entitites
Amending of Law regarding certain categories of persons in the public pension system
On Monday, the 10th of April 2017, the Ministry of Labour, Family, and Social Protection launched into public debate the Emergency Ordinance draft for the alteration of Law no. 186/2016 regarding certain measures in the field of insurance for specific categories of persons in the public pension system.
NAFA. Amending of Form 014 regarding the modification of the fiscal year
On Monday, the 10th of April 2017, the National Administration of Public Finances published the modified model and the contents of Form 014, as well as the instructions for its filling.
According to the current provisions, tax payers communicate to competent fiscal organs the modification of the fiscal year’s date thus:
- Tax payers for which the modified fiscal year becomes the programmed fiscal year, until the 25th of the third month included, from the date which the modified fiscal year ended.
- Tax payers for who modify the fiscal year’s modified date, until the 15th day from the beginning of the newly modified fiscal year.
Ratification of Accord amendment between Romania’s and the Moldavian Republic’s Governments regarding military cooperation
On Tuesday, the 11th of April 2017, the Ministry of National Defence launched into public debate the bill for the ratification of the Amendment Protocol of the Accord between Romania’s and the Moldavian Republic’s Governments regarding military cooperation, signed at Chişinău the 20th of April 2012.