Romanian Legal Week: February 27-March 5, 2017
Law regarding the approval of the Emergency Ordinance no. 14/2017
On Friday, the 24th of February 2017, Klaus Iohannis, the President of Romania, signed the following decrees, according to a release by the Presidential Administration:
- Decree for the promulgation of the Law for the repeal of Emergency Ordinance no. 13/2017, regarding the modification and addition of Law no. 286/2009 for the Criminal Code, and of Law no. 135/2010 for the Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Decree for the promulgation of the Law for the approval of Emergency Ordinance no. 14/2017, regarding the repeal of Emergency Ordinance no. 13/2017, modifying and completing Law no. 286/2009 for the Criminal Code, and of law no. 135/2010 for the Code of Criminal Procedure.
NAFA. Amendment of forms used in collecting fiscal claims
On Monday, the 27th of February 2017, The National Agency for Fiscal Administration announced that the forms used in the area of collecting fiscal claims, released and printed through the Unit of quick printing, will be amended, according to a release.
The documents set to be launched into public debate through this act are:
- Executory title, viz. annex no. 1
- Summons, viz. annex no. 2
- Decision for the fiscal accessory obligations forming interest and late fees, viz. annex. no. 3
- Decision for the fiscal accessory obligations forming penalties for the failure to declare, viz. annex no. 4>Notification for the fiscal accessory obligations, viz. annex. no. 5
- Notification address for attachment of monetary dispositions, viz. annex no. 6
- Notification address for attachment establishment, viz. annex no. 7
- Decision of abrogation of forced foreclosure of monetary availabilities, viz. annex no. 8
- Notification for late fiscal obligations, viz. annex no. 9
Registration of immovable property in centralised inventory in the state’s property of public domain
On Monday, the 27th of February 2017, the Ministry of Health launched into public date the project for the Government’s Decision regarding the registration of immovable property in centralized inventory in the state’s property of public domain and the handing over to the state for administration.
Romania will join the states involved in the BEPS Project
On Thursday, the 2nd of March 2017, the Government approved through a bill, Romania’s addition to the implementation forum of the BEPS Project as an associate, which will enable the state’s participation in taking measures against the erosion of the taxing and property transfer foundation, according to a release by the Government.
As such, Romania will join the countries working with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development the G20 members to develop the Project’s standards and supervise the implementation of these plans, which will be applied to Romania, taking into consideration the development characteristics.